Wednesday, April 13, 2011

" The Lord thinks of me"!

" I am poor and needy but the Lord thinks of me!" Psalms 40:17


I just find that's exactly what I need to hear!!! But no only hear it, but ponder about it ,make it mine! The Lord of the universe,the maker of heavens and earth is thinking about me! I am poor and needy but the Lord loves me. He cares about me.


Do I realise how great is th God I serve? Do I realise how important I am to him?
He is never too bussy,or running out of time,He is here always willing, wanting thinking about me.

I may think I am poor and needy,but with God I am rich . I am rich of his love,his grace,his understanding, his caring, desire for my well being.

The Lord think of me,he cares about me and that' enought to live throught the day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment