Saturday, June 1, 2013

Living faith

Living faith, living by faith.

It sometimes mean having no plan B or one plan A named JESUS.
I give up my job after a training ful of hope that by febuary I'l have a new job. It could not be the other way. My only plan was ( and still is) Plan A.

But what if plan A take more time then I had though? What if plan A will come to pass in 4, 6 months or 1 or 2 years?
I have peace about God timing. Really. But what I am going to do will all that free time? Is it ok to whatch tv  with no limit, to have no bed time no schudle? To have time just for me? Yes it is but still, there is 24 hours in a day...

Then I realise I can do more, much then having time for me, watch tv or online movies and sleep!

I can go out and be his hand and feet!
I can go and lived all what I normaly would not have time to do....because I worked!

I can enjoy this free time. Or waste it.

I realize, it's all a matter of perspective. With what perspective do we do things?!

It's not about the tv or sleping or doing any thing at all.

It 's about what God is calling me to give my best to. There's more then having a job. There's more then being jobless.

There's more then what we think live is daily about. There more then having a plan B or not.

It's always has been about Him and Him alone. So no matter what thez futur holes, every minutes can be for hid glory or waste!

To what can you give your best to today?


No comments:

Post a Comment