Thursday, January 26, 2012

Crazy in love

I'm crazy in love with my God!

Knowing that God loves me change my life for ever. I do not need to be perfect. I do not need to stress about appearances, and definitely I am allow to make mistakes. I can be me, imperfect Lys loved by a perfect God.

I can now just breathe and be me!

Because I am loved , I want to walk in his shoes, to be like him. I am on my way to perfection, but in his eyes I am already.

Do you know that kind of love that give you wings and make you smile as daybreak? The kind of love that says you are well able. His love makes me feel secure and I know every thing is OK. No matter what?!

I just can't help but love him. I am crazy in love with my Jesus! Life is sweet when you do not need to worry about anything else then how can I say today, I love you to your heavenly father. How can I  demonstrate that I love him? Any little or big thing that matters to him,matters to me. Even a smile to a stranger says I love you Jesus.


I love because he loves me first. " 1 John 4:19"

No comments:

Post a Comment