Monday, January 23, 2012

Taking things into my hands





" Compromise is the pen that writes the story of your future regrets" Robb Thompson




Random thinking


Why gorgeous and beautiful princesses of the Lord are still single?

I can picture the dream life , a gorgeous husband, beautiful children, me doing the washing  up, him doing the laundry ( yes I want an 21st century guy,no macho!) toddlers and ...I do not really like animals but  a dog in the back yard look great in the picture!...

Humm...

I have see people take things into their hands....

Only to finish by breaking  the Lord principles, with one or two babes but no guy. Did I mention the broken heart  and the  pain that separate them even more from God and others..
Bitter and disappointed...

But I have also see people who let's it into the Lord hands...

They trust HIM and enjoy this wonderful life that he promises.

Is not the GOD who said " For I know the plans I have for you,declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  "(ref Jeremiah 29:11),great enough to provides in any matter? Even heart one's?

The lord is more then enough! He has to.

I prefer a single and childless life, with the joy of my Lord then the broken heart and separation from him!

He his really more then enough!!!!

I must stay focus on my main propose on this earth : Bring a smile on my father face!

Yes I am not like all my friends,yes life is not perfect, BUT yes the Lord is faithful in all his ways and in every things and every time!

He has always been more then enough . He IS more then enough. He will be more then enough!
What can the world give to someone who has every thing already?

" She laugh at the time to come...and because she feared the Lord she shall be praise." Proverb 31: 25-30

Lys




No comments:

Post a Comment