Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The Joy of the Lord is my strength.


Rejoicing

Can the joy of the Lord really be my strength? When I am overwhelmed by this world? When nothing seems to go my way? When life itself is tired with me?


"The Joy of the Lord is My Strength " Nehemiah 8:10

How can those words by true?

I keep believing the bible is true. If the hole word is true then Nehemiah is also?!
There is no lies or portion that's false. All are true.

So...If my GOD says his joy is to be my strength. His joy is my strength. I take his word! I do not need to feel it for it to be true. His joy can really strengthen me when I take my eyes out of me and look to him.

Robin Dance says that " Life is not about my circumstances."

What ever happens in this world or in my life can't take my joy away or deprive me from my strength! I can live joyful because I live for a higher purpose! I keep my eyes on the price. I remind myself that I am just passing on this earth. Here and now is not my destination. It's not my city, I am not home yet, but I can have a joyful journey , no matter what come my way! I can be strong and rejoice!

Keep on rejoicing in the Lord at all times. I will say it again: Keep on rejoicing! Philippians 4:4

Lys


No comments:

Post a Comment