Wednesday, January 25, 2012

God's names



• El Shaddai : God Almighty.

• El Elyon : The Most High God.

• El Olam : The Everlasting God.

• Yahweh Jireh (Yireh) : The Lord will provide.

• Yahweh Nissi : The Lord is my Banner.

• Yahweh Shalom : The Lord is Peace

• Yahweh Sabbaoth : The Lord of Hosts.

• Yahweh Maccaddeshcem : The Lord your Sanctifier.

• Yahweh Ro’i: The Lord my Shepherd.

• Yahweh Tsidkenu : The Lord our Righteousness

• Yahweh Shammah : The Lord is there.

• Yahweh Elohim Israel : The Lord, the God of Israel.

• Adonai : Majesty.

He is all that to me and so much more!
 
His name is sweet like honey, it is the sweetest above all, his name  breakes down the enemy walls.His name brings peace to my soul and make me smile and be joyful.
His name means victory to me.
At the whisper of his name my heart pound and my world get back to track. His name means freedom and strength tome. For me it is victory, love and wholeness.
 
His name...
His name...
His name...
 
His name is all this and so much...so much...so much MORE.
 
Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment